Tuesday, October 8, 2013

hearts and stabs 10.8.13


hearts
- banksy in new york 
- CHVRCHES
- peanut butter jelly and jalapeno sandwiches
- the tapering phase of marathon training
- bierkraft
- municipal elections
- crispy fall weather clothing options
- amazing new fragrance boutique that opened near my apt


stabs
- fall allergies
- government shutdown
- rabies
- pretentious elitist jerkbags
- the queue at the genius bar
- people who call it a "queue" instead of a "line"
- that one barista at the coffee shop with the perpetual sigh of contempt


3 comments:

Shelby said...

I am concerned for my wallet because of the newly acquired knowledge of the existence of Twisted Lily.

lola f. said...

I am a little obsessed with the place... to the point where they recognize me. It is my olfactory Lost & Found.

Shelby said...

Also, I think you should give queue another chance. I took to saying it in China and HK because that's what they say there. While it does sound self-righteous, it also sounds fucking suave. Bring it!