Sunday, September 1, 2013

What a girl wants. What a girl needs.

I loved this so much that I decided to give it a go. The results: What I want according to gmail ads...


I want the #1 selling Gluten free bread

I want to register my own .com as soon as possible.

I want beautifully crafted furniture made from sustainable materials.

I want to get a leg up on other actor/actresses auditioning for Tyler Perry movies.

I want to launch my LLC in 3 easy steps.

I want to know the truth about high fructose corn syrup.

I want to send money to the Philippines.

I want thousands of items from local businesses delivered to my doorstep.

I want the top 10 dividend payers to smash competition to pieces.

I want to rent a private villa in the Turks and Caicos.

I want to see live jazz, but at half the price.

I want a delicious pot pie.


No comments: