Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hearts and Stabs 10.18.12

Hearts
-  Cola flavored Powerbar energy chewies. Wow, it sounds gross when I type that out, but they're pretty badass.
- Biking. It's rather wonderful and exciting and I want to bike everywhere. I am still a bit of a disaster and lost a shoe in an intersection the other day, but it's okay. I'm new.
- Pitchfork Spotify mixes = the 90s mix is solid.
- Writing terrible, hilarious poetry that my friends claim to love, simply because they love me. And I love them extra more because of it. Looove.
- Spinach salads with all the fixins'
- Anything or anyone that ironically references R. Kelly

Stabs
- People who fall asleep ON ME in the subway. I am not a pillow. Get it together.
- Colds. Hate being sick and unable to smell/taste/breathe.
- Relevant: perhaps the subway sleepers are responsible for my cold?
- Sherman Street = A Courageous Battle against the Millipedes.
- Money. I wish my student loan companies accepted other forms of payment, like cookies and/or beer.
- Binders full of women. Sigh. It was such an odd and disturbing response to pay inequality. It made me think Mittens doesn't even understand the issue. Of course there's a ton of highly qualified women that can (and do) hold executive positions. And they're paid significantly less than men who hold similar positions. It's bullshit. It's about money, not the talent pool. Ugggh.

No comments: