Friday, July 6, 2012

Random fleeting thoughts and conclusions

- The internet is full of heathens. Evidence: any comments section after any news article.

- Someone near but not in my immediate office space is quacking like a duck. I'm curious but find myself unwilling to go outside to investigate.

- I can say with confidence that 1. I don't like heavy metal and 2. Mosh pits still exist.

- I just wrote a long, rambling thing here about peanut butter and then deleted it. Bottom line: peanut butter is delicious.

- "People want to do business with people who enjoy what they do. And, if you enjoy what you do, you’ll pour yourself into it, which creates success"

- I want to go to there

- Song challenge continues! 
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry
 Angry Lola = a very rare occasion. If I'm crabby, I'll usually listen to something neutral and calming to force quit the negative stuff. So, here's a few:

Blu Mar Ten - Drive



Dj Krush featuring Esthero - Final Home



Unkle - Be there 





No comments: