Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More songs.

Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy 
LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean. I know the song is 9 minutes long, but I love it. A few years ago I loaded this album onto my ipod and went for a long run. I was not expecting the awesomeness. When I first heard those synths hit, I pretty much lost my mind and jumped up and down on the running trail. Such a great song.



Cassisus - The Sound of Violence. How can you argue with that bassline? So good. I saw Cassius open for the Chemical Brothers about 10 years ago (yikes! I'm old) and it was pretty awesome. 



Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad 

Frank Sinatra - One for my baby (and one more for the road). I love Frank. This song is one of my favorites, and it always makes me feel better if I'm blue.

No comments: