Sunday, June 17, 2012

sunday musings

- Knocked out a grueling 7 mile run this morning. "A seitan burrito is great running fuel" turns out to be a completely unfounded claim. A seitain burrito is best served with a pacifico and a lovely nap. (Also on the list of ill-conceived running fuel: cheap gin, gummy worms)

- Following the Greek elections live via BBC is quite possibly the nerdiest thing I could do today. And I'm doing it. Go to hell, cool lunch table!

- Made a reference to rule #34 today, which provides further evidence that I am a terrible human being. Not going to add a link to it. Nope.

- Just called Poppa Firmingham for Father's Day. He discussed family genealogy at great length and detail.

- Here's my number, so call me maybe. Get out of my heaaaaaad.

- On a personal level, this is a pretty significant and difficult weekend. Relevant quote: "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

- Austra - The Beat and The Pulse (still going remix)

No comments: