Tuesday, June 10, 2008

things

- i have not been eaten by the bears of northeastern PA

- arson and i found a lovely apartment in philadelphia on chestnut st near wash sq park. yesssssss. tentatively move date for philly is june 21. PA here i come. again.

- when i was just outside walking vince, i saw john norris of mtv news fame. he blended in nicely with the rest of the bedford-strolling hipsters.

- indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull is awful. horrible. hey george lucas, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? why would you write that? what kind of audience did you have in mind? it was definitely not me you were thinking of. and spielberg, do you have gambling debt? is that why you did this? yikes.

- i purchased a 1981 (third generation) walkman from a church auction in wysox, pa for $2. i'd call that a deal. and it still works!!

look at the beauty!! im a big nerd.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gonzo said...

You know, in going through drawers prepping for a move, I found my old walkman. Head said toss it, heart said keep it. Not that I've used it in forever, but I feel like I need to keep it.