Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a post via my friend's couch in gramercy

apt hunting in nyc is like losing a contact lens in a public place. you know it's there. you know you'll find it eventually. but you may have to crouch down on a dirty ground in order to find it. and by the time you do find your contact lens, it may be all dried and shriveled.

i know there is an apt out there for me. but i'm gonna have to crouch on the ground and see some shitbags before i find a good one. and i may just have to settle for a dried and shriveled one.

this was probably a really unnecessary extended analogy. sorry? i'm tired. and looking for an apt here steals a little bit of your soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually really enjoyed the analogy! I thought it was "spot on."

I'm looking forward to seeing your dried contact in Feb hopefully.

lola f. said...

haha i'm very excited for you to see my dried contact in hipster-ville. it's actually a super sweet place!