Thursday, October 11, 2007

i cannot stop listening to electro awesomeness.

i just bought the justice album at the advice of my bro stuart. it is sick sick sick electro. my favorite tracks on the album are "stress" "newjack" "genesis" and "D.A.N.C.E."

here's D.A.N.C.E.



i've also been listening to a ridiculous amount of chromeo. currently bangin' the track "tenderoni"



surkin also puts some sick shit out. here's a live clip of "ghetto obsession." it makes me want to dance, a lot. if you can, try and get your hands on surkin's remix of vhs or beta's "burn it all down." it's amazing.

2 comments:

Gonzo said...

A student of mine hipped my to Chromeo and I'm way down with it, as it very openly pays homage to the Minneapolis sound. I wasn't that big on the Justice record, but after seeing that Jimmy Kimmel clip, I'll have to give it another spin.

lola f. said...

i was meh about justice at first, but it's really grown on me. so funky.