Saturday, July 21, 2007

the top 25

itunes is very revealing. i will judge you based on your top 25. now you can judge me on mine.

nelly furtado - maneater
brazilian girls - don't stop
bloc party - blue light
mos def - ms fat booty
thom yorke - black swan
sia - breathe me
kelly clarkson - since u been gone
beirut - postcards from italy
xtina - ain't no other man
brazilian girls - lazy lover
brazilian girls - pussy
m.i.a. and madonna mashup - UR Hung Up
counting crows - colorblind
justin timberlake - my love
freezepop - outer space
go home productions - sexual high
nelly furtado - promiscuous
cleveland lounge - drowning
justin timberlake - sexy back
the knife - heartbeats
rick ross - hustlin
van morrison - crazy love
zero 7 - futures
joan as police woman - the ride
nas - virgo

1 comment:

Wade Garrett said...

Hmmmm . . .

My top 25 might not be as revealing as most. There are some songs that I listen to all the time, but only at the gym, so therefore, only on my iPod, and not on my computer. Similarly, I've got some songs I like to listen to when I drive, and therefore I usually play them on cd in the car instead of on my computer. Also, bands whose albums I prefer to listen to all the way through (like Radiohead and U2) tend to get shortchanged in favor of bands with great individual songs, but weaker albums, for whom the playlist option on iTunes was basically invented.

But I'll see what kind of a list I can come up with. There will probably be some New Order and some David Gray on there.