Wednesday, June 20, 2007

psychic powers

i realized last night that the palm reader i saw in rome near piazza navona was absolutely right about a lot of things so far. (i should note that everything the palm reader told me kinda pissed me off, as i was content at the time with where my life was going. i wanted dude to be wrong.)

palm reader said:

*i would work in public relations - true. i left law school and my internship is in external affairs and public relations

*current boyfriend was a douche - true. but i didn't need to pay 10 euro to know that.

* everything would be resolved at the end of the summer - TRUE.

*would meet someone older, more conservative who gets how sensitive i am - this is partially true. i did meet someone who "gets me" although the conservative part is not true.

* have baby within 7 years - absolutely NOT TRUE. lies. lieeeees. give me my money back. this will never be true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psychic - "Will eat meet and shrimp at a BBQ within the next 2 years."

lola f. said...

LIES!!