Tuesday, May 22, 2007

what to do

i just booked a very very cheap flight to philly. i'm stoked. call me lazy if you like, but i am clearly willing to pay $98 so that i don't have to spend 10 hours in the car.

i will be staying with this lady. i look forward to seeing cheesy stuff like the liberty bell and betsy ross's digs... then hopefully causing a ruckus in center city at night.

google analytics tells me that i have readers in philadelphia. this is where i ask you readers in the illadelph to offer suggestions of cool places to get drinks.

3 comments:

Chris Flyer said...

when is this trip? i'ma been in the 412 again (hopefully) this Thursday through early Sunday. DEFNITELY on Friday, as I interview for another job.

lola f. said...

june 1-3.

YES! we will be in the 412 at the same time. i want to make it rain costco style.

Chris Flyer said...

hahahaha! I can't believe that of the 25 or so pictures I'm in, not one captured the wholesale club cards in effect!

p.s. it's possible I may need to be your couch person this trip. Currently figuring it out, I'll TTYL later about it.