Monday, May 28, 2007

on demand impulse purchase

in a fit of sheer spontaneity, i ordered Music & Lyrics from my on demand. i regret doing it. i really do. i was about to order Children of Men but before i knew it, i was mesmerized by the hugh grant.

generally hugh grant cheers me up. i've been a little blue. i needed a little hugh to make it better. but, music and lyrics did not do the trick. the story was bland. mildly amusing at times, but generally disappointing.

honestly, i should have stuck with love actually and called it a day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris Flyer said...

i've seen the on-demand promo for Music & Lyrics so many times, I feel like I've seen the entire movie.

p.s. Children of Men was my most favoritest movie of 2006. Not exactly a cheerful flick, but damn fine.

lola f. said...

you HAVE, in fact, seen the entire movie. the promo is essentially a shortened version of the movie.

i will watch children of men next.