Wednesday, May 23, 2007

everyone's favorite story

i met my best friend "B" when i was a freshman in college. we had glorious times together and became very close. in fact, our dorm rooms were right across the quad from one another. so instead of calling him on the phone, i could just yell out the window. it was awesome.

in the middle of finals during spring semester, B said he had something very important to tell me. he seemed really nervous and asked me to meet him outside the student union, near the benches. i thought that B was going to tell me that he loved me. on my walk to the student union, i practiced ways to tell him that i loved him too, just not in that way.

outside the student union, B didn't say i love you he said i'm gay. i believe this was the exact moment when i became B's hag.

everyone freaking loves this story. i just don't understand it. sometimes i hear requests to hear the story... "hey B! tell that story again where lola thought you loved her!" then B will tell the story, and everyone laughs. whenever i pass the benches near the student union, whoever i'm walking with will turn to me and proclaim their homosexuality. it's out of control, really.

so now, you can enjoy this story too.

No comments: