Wednesday, April 11, 2007

who doesn't love a list

things on my mind:

- traveling, specifically to mexico or the DR
- not having enough money to travel to mexico, or really to anywhere out of the state
- i don't want to do my homework
- why did i download a music program that's going to tell everyone that i really enjoy t.a.t.u.'s all the things she said?
- i want to go to this flux event on saturday
- what's with being single again?
- deep house versions of songs are so much better than the originals
- TTC = french booty house that makes me want to shake my ass ass ass
- sleeping is kind of overrated

2 comments:

Law-Rah said...

I was with you until that last one. Blasphemer!

lola f. said...

you're right. i was absolutely wrong on that one. i just woke up from some amazing sleep! i should retract that portion of the list.