Thursday, April 26, 2007

excitement and sappiness

just a few moments ago i handed in my last final. that makes me officially done with spring semester. i have now completed a full year of study in grad school and am halfway to my masters in public administration. booyakasha.

for those of you that know me, this is a big deal. after a horrible year in law school, i was skeptical that i would hate grad school the way that i hated law school. but there is no spontaneous crying in grad school. no erie problem either. and lucky for me, i can still collect lexis nexis points and order ridiculous dvds. (ahem. 13 going on 30.) back to the sappiness, i'm very happy. and i hope you are too.

here's a rainbow and unicorn. now you can be happy too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Law-Rah said...

Congratulations!

Um, except that on my screen, I can only see a unicorn's tail. So it only makes be sorta happy.

lola f. said...

does it work now?? i hope so. you really need the horn of the unicorn to get the full effect.

Law-Rah said...

YAY...stunning.

Anonymous said...

that new unicorn pic is majestic.

lola f. said...

chrisflyer, you get 5 million bonus points in my book for using the word majestic.