Friday, April 13, 2007

a discussion on richard marx's "right here waiting for you"

me: i cant stop listening to lisa lisa and the cult jam
stuart: stop it
Throw on some RHWFY and you'll be fine.
me: phew ok
i dont like the idea of richard marx RHWFM
me: im picturing him sitting at my kitchen table, reading the paper, drinking coffee, waiting for me when i get back from the gym
"yeah i was here. waiting for you. *wink*"
stuart: yech.
me: i know
mullet and all
stuart: The thing is, Richard Marx will be at the same location in which he wrote that song
me: youre absolutely right
stuart: So for your scenario to be true, he would have had to have written the song at your kitchen table.
Which either totally wrecks your scenario or makes it 4x scarier.
me: richard marx is imprisoned by his own lyrical genius
stuart: it's his cross to bear




No comments: