Friday, March 16, 2007

random musing brought on by insomnia

my old roommate and i used to have a perpetual debate on what our lives would be if we were really good looking. oftentimes we'd come home from the bar and drunkenly debate this topic until one of us eventually passed out. my argument was that our lives would be infinitely better, while she was convinced that our lives would be "boring" because everything would "come so easily."

what always struck me about my old roommate was her worldview. things were either "boring" or "fun." there was nothing in between. even in our never ending argument regarding what life would be like as a hot chick, she still saw things as either "fun" or "boring". this worldview eventually ended our friendship, as law school made me "boring."

boring or not, i still wish i was Giselle

No comments: